Notebook Paper Printed Scarf. Are you Too Cool for School? Hot for Teacher? We present to you, our lined paper pashmina scarf, because you've got the Write Stuff. We dare you not to doodle!
• Pattern: Line Paper screenprint.
• Fabric: Bamboo viscose. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Earth friendly!
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: cornflower & dark salmon.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Not a fan of the laptop or tablet? No writing a novel on your iPhone? Are you a lefty and have love that inky hand? Whether you enjoy penning all your hopes and dreams, doodling masterpieces or simply jotting down a reminder to get cat food, we have nostalgia for the good ol' deforesting paper, and think you should too. Want some indelible love? Give your kid a sharpie and have him or her go to town and make the best gift ever.
All lined paper scarves are double printed and have two layers of printing ink: cornflower horizontal stripes with a dark salmon vertical margin. For a crisp new paper look, choose white. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream would be a better choice. Prefer a legal pad? Choose butter yellow. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax