Composition Book Bow Tie. Vintage notebook inspired bowtie. Are you Too Cool for School? Hot for teacher? Maybe a hot teacher? Well, you've got the Write Stuff! Whether you enjoy penning all your hopes and dreams, doodling masterpieces or simply jotting down a reminder to get cat food, we have nostalgia for the good ol' paper notebook, and think you should too.
• Pattern: Composition Book cover.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: White print on black.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
White silkscreen print on black. Hand-printed in Detroit.
The Detroit-based Cyberoptix TieLab was started in 2006 after noticing a void in creative, yet sophisticated neckwear. In addition to printing all their custom designs by hand, Cyberoptix has a strong emphasis on community outreach and involvement. They are partnered with "Grow Detroit's Yong Talent" and also offer transitional work programs.