Diamond Print Silk Necktie. This may be the best engagement party tie on Earth. If diamonds can go on the finger, why not on the neck? Bling it up with some geometric awesomeness! While shown here in colors echoing carbon and clarity, we can make them in diamond-like colorways or whatever crazy combo you can dream of.
• Pattern: Screen printed diamonds.
• Fabric: 100% silk. Fancy fancy!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Safe for the environment.
• Print size: 18" (46 cm) from bottom point. Will show from beneath a jacket.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many, pick your favorite!
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Easy care: gently iron medium.
Hand printed in Detroit Michigan.
The Detroit-based Cyberoptix TieLab was started in 2006 after noticing a void in creative, yet sophisticated neckwear. In addition to printing all their custom designs by hand, Cyberoptix has a strong emphasis on community outreach and involvement. They are partnered with "Grow Detroit's Yong Talent" and also offer transitional work programs.